Israel sightseeing Program
Israel & Jordan sightseeing Program
Reshet Tours, is one of the Israel’s most experienced incoming tour operators, with a dedicated clientele from Europe, Asia, Africa, North & South America.
Israel is a unique Country with so much to offer in terms of biblical history and culture. With the expertise of Reshet Tours tailored as per special request. Our groups stay at the finest hotels according to the available budget.
Beginning with scenic Nature Reserves or historical parks, groups can choose from 68 parks all over Israel with a single ticket which We provide to every participant.
In Jerusalem Tour the Old City with its inspirational religious sites in depth as Well as:
- The World famous Israel Museum with the Shrine of the Book and the model of the Second Temple at the time of Jesus
- The City of David dating from the First Temple period
- Walk the original streets from the time of Jesus at the Davidson Center near the Temple Mount
- See the Burnt House and the Herodian Excavations
- Walk through the Western Wall tunnel
In the north groups see all the important religious sites of the Galilee, and can choose from the following highlights:
- Acre with its crusader halls and Templar tunnel
- The Golan heights with its Waterfalls and Scenic views
- The mystical city of Safed as well as the latest excavations discovered in Magdala
In the South
- The monastery of St Georges at Wadi Quelt in the Judean desert
- The original baptismal site at Kasr el Yahud near Jericho
- The Ein Gedi Waterfall With sts flora and fauna
- Ascend Masada by cable car and then swim in the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth
Other options in the south include visiting the Mitzpe Ramon crater, sipping coffee in a Bedouintent, and for the more adventurous, camel riding or taking a jeep through the desert ravines.
The possibility of combined Israel/Jordan packages including visits to Petra, Jerash and Wadi Rum.
Our guides accompany the groups during the whole tour to show all the important sites and also give lectures on the complexity of the different cultures and way of life that we share in this region.
I am sure that our efforts will give your clients an unforgettable journey full of emotions and adventures.